Integrated Business Planning



 

Comments

  1. the answers are determined and summarized, wich facilitates the understanding of each one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Daniel
    Your definition of IBP is great, even thoug, I think it would be good to include something related to the real time exchange of information due to it is one of the advantages of working on the cloud, what do you think?
    I also like how you explained the differences between IBP and S&OP, they are totally accurate and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your job and I realized we have differences between the definitions of IBP and S&OP although the two are quite related, but it is very well understood. Good job Dani. c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You help me to understand a few things that were unclear even after my research, your answers are clear and easy to understand. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment