Human Resources



Comments

  1. Great job, I share the idea of human resources having a key role helping companies, asking to their employees to be qualified, proactive searching effectiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I like your job, specially that in some points you added Security as an important factor because it is and sometimes we do not really pay attention to it. And about the most challenging responsibility for a HRM I totally agree with you (even if I wrote something different), it can be hard to deal with so many people specially because as you say we are all different and that is something to be aware of to avoid problems or misunderstandings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I agree the human resources area is essential for any company

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you in many answers, they are clear and easy to understand, I like how you explained each one, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Daniel!
    Your work is very organized and very formal, I really enjoyed reading it, we have some similarities in our work, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job, Daniel :) I agree with your answers and I liked the way your work is organized, it's really simple to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Gerardo!! I agree with your answer about the main areas of human resources, we have the same points, in the other answers I also agree, I liked your work, very clear and understandable :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, what you mention is very important to me about how it is more difficult and important for an HR to manage employees and in part you are very right, good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment