Legal Factors



 

Comments

  1. Hello, Daniel, I read your answers and I like the way you synthesize and explain each concept, very complete as well. Good job!! c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel
    We have similar answers. I like what you wrote about employment laws and its goals, I thinks it is the most important law because its aim is to protect a company´s human capital, wich is the core to produce anything. I also think every company should give to their employees at least a bit more than the minimum wage and benefits because sometimes it is not enough to keep a family, and let's not forget about the companies that do not give any benefit at all, not even contract. What do you think about these companies?
    I also like you answer to taxation, I focused mine in international trade and completely forgot we all pay some kind of tax, thanks for making me remember it!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniel. Your work seems excellent to me, we agree on many ideas.
    I believe that in Mexico there is a problem with the employment law, since I constantly see and hear that there are lawsuits between employees and companies for different aspects, I believe that in the country we must give importance to these types of rules.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Daniel, we have similar answers. I really liked how you described taxation, not only did you define wat it is but also gave why that money is used for, all in a a very short and simple definition. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your work helped me to complete my ideas, it was very good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment